Click the button to add Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition on PC to basket and checkout in the normal way to order your item.
Same Day Dispatch
This item is in stock and will usually be dispatched on the same day as you place your order (Mon-Friday). There is no faster way to have it delivered to your door than with ShopTo.
UK orders placed before 17.20pm (Mon-Fri) are usually dispatched the same day and 99% are delivered the following working day. (UK and Mainland Only)
We're aware that sometimes your items may go missing via Royal Mail, which we have no control over. Royal Mail wait 15 working days to declare a package lost, we will send you a replacement if you haven't received it after 15 WORKING DAYS for the UK, 28 WORKING DAYS for the EU, or 40 WORKING DAYS for the rest of the world to make sure you go through minimum inconvenience. (Subject to completion of our online lost parcel form!)
Region: UK version - PAL
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls' dungeon crawling, dragon brawling, tension-filled action features fearsome enemy encounters in an complex world full of extreme battles, rewarding challenges, nuanced weaponry and powerful magic, while offering players the flexibility to customize each character to suit any desired play style. The innovative online component allows gamers to draw from the collective experience of the Dark Souls community as they either help or sabotage each other on the journey through the world of Lordran to save the land from darkness. With a massive, open world design, Dark Souls encourages deep exploration and an adaptable gameplay experience.
The Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include both physical in box content and all the new features of the 'Artorias of the Abyss' add-on game content; an additional challenging adventure for stalwart heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Players will experience an as yet untold chapter in Dark Souls lore set in the dying kingdom of magic known as Oolacile. Unwillingly taken by the abyss and sent back in time, the player becomes the only one who can save Oolacile from the spreading darkness that threatens to engulf the kingdom and all of its people.
· A stunning 150 page Art Book (featuring art from the new Artorias of the Abyss game content)
· Original Soundtrack CD
· DVD containing the complete behind the scenes video series
New in Game Content:
· Sprawling New Maps and Environments - Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sancutuary, Royal Wood and more
· New Bosses - Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, and more.
· PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for players to play coâ€op or player vs. player.
· New Enemies - Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight and more.
· New NPCs - Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary) and more.
· An Arsenal of new Weapons and Armor - Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
· This edition will include an online match-making feature for co-op or player vs. player gameplay, allowing gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world.
You can only rate each product once, however you may add as many reviews as you like - but you cannot edit a review once it has been posted.
Posting of defamatory or abusive comments in your reviews will not be tolerated and may result in you being banned from the ShopTo.Net website.
If adding a rating please rate the product and not our service / postage / faulty product / stock or anything else!
Please do not post prices in your reviews - any review with a price in it will be deleted
Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition GamesCom TrailerThe Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include both physical in box content and all the new features of the ‘Artorias of the Abyss’ add-on game content; an additional challenging adventure for stalwart heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Players will experience an as yet untold chapter in Dark Souls lore set in the dying kingdom of magic known as Oolacile. Unwillingly taken by the abyss and sent back in time, the player becomes the only one who can save Oolacile from the spreading darkness that threatens to engulf the kingdom and all of its people.
Please describe the nature of the abuse: