NEC MultiSync E245WMi 24" Full HD IPS Black
NEC MultiSync E245WMi 24" Full HD IPS Black
Items ordered through the electronics section are shipped via one of our distributors and not directly from Shopto.net, shipping times are normally next day but can be up to 2 depending on the item.On dispatch you can expect to receive your order the next business day (Monday –Friday) couriers may vary.
Please note this will exclude some areas of Scotland which can take up to two working days for delivery.
Combining maximum flexibility with health-conscious performance
With the MultiSync® E245WMi, adjusting your monitor to your personal preferences has never been simpler, smarter or healthier. The built-in Low Blue Light Plus technology protects your eyes and well-being. It filters out only the hazardous blue light emissions and eliminates flickering, keeping the eye safe while ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance. Highly flexible ergonomic setting options including height adjust, tilt, and swivel as well as vertical and horizontal display orientation result in a more pleasing and productive work environment.
With the MultiSync® E245WMi, adjusting your monitor to your personal preferences has never been simpler, smarter or healthier. The built-in Low Blue Light Plus technology protects your eyes and well-being. It filters out only the hazardous blue light emissions and eliminates flickering, keeping the eye safe while ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance. Highly flexible ergonomic setting options including height adjust, tilt, and swivel as well as vertical and horizontal display orientation result in a more pleasing and productive work environment. The LED backlight panel with PLS technology supports a high display brightness of 250 cd/m² as well as an accurate colour from all viewing angles at a lower cost in power consumption at the same time. The huge display surface of over 60 cm with a 16:10 aspect ratio is ideal for handling huge amounts of information efficiently.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – built-in Low Blue Light Plus technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions and eliminates flickering protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (110 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Easy Transportation - – larger monitors can be cumbersome to deploy buth the integrated handle provides a convenient aid for handling and lifting, reducing the possibilty of causing damage to the LCD front surface.
- Highly flexible connectivity - – display can be used with two digital (DVI-D, DisplayPort) and one analogue input.
- Excellent image quality - – PLS technology guarantees the best viewing experience and a crisp image display from any viewing angle.
- Minimize power consumption - – achieve minimum 20% carbon footprint savings using the 50% brightness setting in Eco Mode measurable through the Carbon Footprint meter
- Cost Saving Device Management - – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Special Characteristics – Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; EcoModes; ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (110 mm) with 90° Pivot features; 24" (16:10) Highly efficient IPS panel with LED backlight saves more than 30 % energy; NaViSet Administrator 2; TORO™ Design; Windows 7 and 8 compatible; sRGB Support; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A+; LED backlight technology
NEC E245WMi, MultiSync. Display diagonal: 61 cm (24"), Display brightness: 250 cd/m², Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels. RMS rated power: 2 W. Colour of product: Black. Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Wind. Cable lock slot: Kensington, VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: -45 - 45°
|Display diagonal||24 "|
|Display brightness||250 cd/m²|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Response time||6 ms|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA),800 x 600 (SVGA),1024 x 768 (XGA),1280 x 1024 (SXGA),1280 x 768 (WXGA),1280 x 768,1280 x 960,1360 x 768 (WXGA),1366 х 768,1400 x 1050 (SXGA+),1440 x 900 (WXGA+),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+),1920 x 1080 (HD 1080),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178 °|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178 °|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colours|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Display diagonal (metric)||61.13 cm|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 77 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||56 - 60 Hz|
|Screen shape||Flat screen|
|Built-in USB hub||N|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|TV tuner integrated||N|
|RMS rated power||2 W|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64|
|Cable lock slot||Kensington|
|VESA mounting interfaces||100 x 100 mm|
|Swivel angle range||-45 - 45 °|
|Tilt angle||-5 - 20 °|
|Height adjustment||110 mm|
|Pivot angle||0 - 90 °|
|Plug and Play||Y|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|Power consumption (max)||24 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.26 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||21 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||16 W|
|Annual energy consumption||28 kWh|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80 %|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85 %|
|Energy Star certified||Y|
|Certification||CE; EAC; EnergyStar 7.0; FCC Class B; ISO 9241-307 (pixel failure class 2); ISO 9241-307 (pixel failure class I); MPR III; PSB; RoHS; TCO 7.0; TÜV Ergonomics; TÜV GS|
|Width (with stand)||556.2 mm|
|Depth (with stand)||213.9 mm|
|Height (with stand)||394.2 mm|
|Cables included||Audio (3.5mm),DVI,VGA|
|Quick start guide||Y|
|Power consumption (economy mode)||16 W|
Please describe the nature of the abuse:
Friend’s email address:
Add your personal message: