Tripp Lite SmartOnline UPS System
Tripp Lite SmartOnline UPS System
Items ordered through the electronics section are shipped via one of our distributors and not directly from Shopto.net, shipping times are normally next day but can be up to 2 depending on the item.On dispatch you can expect to receive your order the next business day (Monday –Friday) couriers may vary.
Please note this will exclude some areas of Scotland which can take up to two working days for delivery.
2200VA on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 483 mm. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U and BP48V60RT-3U external battery packs. Full-time sine wave 200/208/220/230 or 240V +/-3% output. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 130V and overvoltages to 275V.
2200VA on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. 2U rackmount form factor with an installed depth of only 483 mm. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U and BP48V60RT-3U external battery packs. Full-time sine wave 200/208/220/230 or 240V +/-3% output. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 130V and overvoltages to 275V. Highly efficient operation in optional Economy Mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. C20 inlet input connection; 2 C19 and 4 C13 output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 2-bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. LED display panel easily rotates for better viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Dataline surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connection. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4-post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITWM two post rack & wallmount accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- SmartOnline high performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications.
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 3% of200/208/220/230/240V (user selectable) under all usage condition.
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time.
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types.
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 130V and as high as 275V back to selectable 200/208/220/230/240V (+/-3%) values.
- Highly efficient operation in optional Economy Mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs.
- Standard internal battery set offers 14 minutes runtime at half load (800W) and 5 minutes at full load (1600W).
- Extended Runtime with BP48V24-2U (limit 1) or BP48V60RT3U (multi-pack compatible) external battery pack.
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 483 mm.
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation.
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount or wallmount installation.
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables small-footprint upright tower placement.
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS suffers internal failure and requires maintenance.
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot .
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software supports safe unattended shutdown, monitoring and control via local connected servers, plus any number of additional servers over IP.
- UPS interface supports on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, AC line frequency, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test, load bank output power control and remote reboot, UPS nominal voltage adjustment and UPS line to battery power voltage setpoints.
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable.
- C20 inlet power connection / C19 and C13 output receptacles.
- C20 inlet accepts user-suppplied AC power cord with country-specific plug.
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (both of the C19 outlets are individually controllable).
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information .
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection ofinternal batteries by user required .
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression.
|Output power capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Output power||1600 W|
|Surge energy rating||660 J|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Y|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Battery recharge time||6 h|
|Typical backup time at half load||14 min|
|Typical backup time at full load||5 min|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95 %|
|Package weight||27100 g|
|Output connections||4 x C13\n2 x C19|
|Input connection type||C 20|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||89 x 483 x 444 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||514 x 584 x 230 mm|
Please describe the nature of the abuse:
Friend’s email address:
Add your personal message: