Finance Terms & Conditions
You must be over 18 years of age and employed at least 16 hours per week,
Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies,
Be a permanent UK resident and be able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons unfortunately cannot be considered.
Please find frequently asked questions regarding applying for finance here (Pay4Later FAQ)
Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western
Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RW and either affortitNOW a
finance product from PayBreak Ltd or Pay4Later.
- Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on www.shopto.net
- ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order over £100.00 including VAT.
Depending on the finance option you choose, offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Omni
Capital Retail Finance Limited or PayBreak Limited. Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to
the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Omni
Capital Retail Finance Limited, 1st Floor, Oak House, Reeds Crescent, Watford WD24 4QP or Paybreak
Limited, Grosvenor House, 20 Barrington Road, Altrincham, WA14 1HB.
- Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 0% finance is only available to UK Mainland customers.
- Skream Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service provided by two different companies, depending on which option you
chose. If you are unsure which company you used, please refer to your paperwork or contact us so
we can advise you. The two companies are :
Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial
Conduct Authority (Interim Licence No: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently
asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/. Omni Capital Retail Finance is licensed by the
Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more
information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/
afforditNOW consumer credit service is provided by PayBreak Limited. PayBreak is licensed and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Interim Licence no: 0644149). For more information on
afforditNOW please visit http://www.afforditNOW.com