Finance at ShopTo.net
Shopto are pleased to offer all customers the chance to purchase products using our finance options facilities.
Available on all orders over £100.00 and with payments starting from as low as £7.38 per month, ShopTo finance allows you to spread out the cost over a time frame that suits you. There are a range of finance options to select from, and you can even choose a specific deposit amount.
If you choose to go with Paybreak you can take out finance on purchases over £100, with a repayment plan for up to 12 months! (This will show as "Show options with holidays and no deposit when you are checking out")
You will not be required to pay a deposit and have you can have up to a 3 month break in-between making repayments. This will give you a minimum repayment of only £10.30 per month. The maximum you can borrow using Paybreak is £1000.
For orders over £279 you have the option of using Pay4Later. You will be required to pay a 10% minimum deposit but you will be able to spread your payments over a maximum of 4 years which will give you a minimum repayment of only £7.38 per month. The maximum you can borrow using this option is £15000.
The beauty of having these two finance options available gives you the best possible chance to buy the goods you want over a period that suits you. With orders over £279 you have both options to choose from.
You can use finance not only to buy a specific console or electronics items but you could add further products to your finance basket spreading the cost over as many months as you want (upto 36 months). You can even just add several games or accessories to your finance basket and take finance out on this. Just keep adding products to your basket then re-calculate the finance you want to take and you may be able to afford that extra game or controller after all.
1. Add the products you wish to purchase to your basket, select the "Finance Available" button, check-out and choose your finance option.
2. Complete the online application process and choose the finance option you require.
3. Wait for approval. A decision will be made instantly and all approved in stock orders made before 5pm will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery.
For your finance application to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
You must be over 18 years of age and employed at least 16 hours per week,
Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies,
Be a permanent UK resident and be able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons unfortunately cannot be considered.
We welcome application from retired individuals, in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application).
Please note that meeting the above criteria does not guarantee finance acceptance.
1. Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RW and either Pay4Later or Afford It Now (a finance product from PayBreak Ltd).
2. Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on www.shopto.net
3. ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order over £100.00 including VAT.
4. Depending on the finance option you choose, offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited or PayBreak Limited. Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited, 34 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1JJ or Paybreak Limited, Grosvenor House, 20 Barrington Road, Altrincham, WA14 1HB.
5. Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
6. Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
7. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. Skream Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service provided by two different companies, depending on which option you chose. If you are unsure which company you used, please refer to your paperwork or contact us so we can advise you. The two companies are :
1. Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Interim Licence No: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/. Omni Capital Retail Finance is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/
2. AffordItNow consumer credit service is provided by PayBreak Limited. PayBreak is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Interim Licence no: 0644149). For more information on AffordItNow please visit http://paybreak.com.
Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit License: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/.
Omni Capital Retail Finance is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/.