Terms & Conditions
Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RW and either Pay4Later or Afford It Now (a finance product from PayBreak Ltd).
1. Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on http://www.shopto.net
2. ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order over a £100 including VAT. Omni Capital
3. Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
4.Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
5.Depending on the finance option you choose, offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited or PayBreak Limited. Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited, 34 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1JJ eak Limited, Grosvenor House, 20 Barrington Road, Altrincham WA14 1HB
6. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. Skream Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Consumer credit service provided by two different companies, depending on which option you chose. If you are unsure which company you used, please refer to your paperwork or contact us so we can advise you. The two companies are:
7.1 Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit License: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/.
7.2 AffordItNow consumer credit service is provided by PayBreak Limited. PayBreak is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Interim Licence no: 0644149). For more information on AffordItNow please visit http://www.paybreak.com.
Omni Capital Retail Finance is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/