1. Add the products you wish to purchase to your basket and select the "Finance Available" button on check-out.
2. Complete the online application process and choose the finance option you require.
3. Wait for approval. A decision will be made instantly and all approved in stock orders made before 5pm will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery.
For your finance application to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
You must be over 18 years of age and employed at least 16 hours per week,
Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies,
Be a permanent UK resident and be able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons unfortunately cannot be considered.
We welcome application from retired individuals, in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application).
Please note that meeting the above criteria does not guarantee finance acceptance.
1. Consumer finance on ShopTo.net is organised and administered jointly by Skream Ltd, Unit 2 Western Centre, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1RW and Pay4Later.
2. Finance on ShopTo.net is only applicable to purchases made on www.shopto.net
3. ShopTo Finance is applicable on any ShopTo.net order over £279.00 including VAT.
4. All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Skream Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited, 34 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1JJ.
5. Goods purchased with finance must be delivered to your home address for security reasons.
6. Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
7. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. Skream Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/.
Omni Capital Retail Finance is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/