Codemasters are releasing a new title update for DiRT 3. The patch, which is scheduled to go live on Xbox 360 later today, will include fixed for several problems found in the 360 version of the game. Courtesy of the Codemasters forum, the full patch notes are below.
- Reset line corrections to prevent potential ‘out of world’ or ‘driving into crowd’ issues on several tracks
- Corrected a rare issue which could lead to finish line cameras being moved outside of the game world
- Fixed a very rare physics issue which could lead to the player’s vehicle falling through the world continuously
- Fixed several severe clipping issues during multiplayer party mode events in Battersea
- Included messaging explaining the lack of ghost functionality if connection to the XLSP server is lost
- Resolved an issue which could potentially cause a soft lock
- Prevented engine audio incorrectly continuing to play in multiplayer events
- Fixed a multiplayer spectator issue which would prevent camera rotation around a watched vehicle in chase cam
- Corrected various spelling mistakes across all languages
- Fixed an issue where invalid video tags were being uploaded to YouTube in some circumstances (e.g. “Weather condition: <DB_(NULL)>”)
- Various stability fixes
The PC patch is expected to hit later this evening, alongside the Xbox 360 version, while Codemasters are currently working on some fixes for the PS3 version of the game.