Naughty Dog has extended the Uncharted 3 beta by one day and will now finish on July 15.
This extension is partly due to the stats reset which occurred this week where all players stats and rank were reset to zero. Fear not as Naughty Dog have said that those to earned the rewards from playing the beta will still get them and you can view if you’ve earned them via their stat tracker.
“We’re glad to let you know that you can now view a LIMITED set of BASIC player profile stats and a summary of your game history, right here on NaughtyDog.com. To check your stats, make sure you’re logged into PSN on NaughtyDog.com and hit the “Uncharted 3: Beta Stats” navigation item in our menu above or click on this link.”
“We’ve thrown in a few more, basic, profile stats like kills, deaths, headshots, wins, losses and the time you’ve spent playing either Competitive gametypes or Cooperative gametypes.”
“We’re looking forward to the October and November, when the FULL Multiplayer mode ofUncharted 3 will be available – which will have a comprehensive package of stats displayed on a redesigned NaughtyDog.com.”
Also the list of rewards that come with the beta are as follows,
- Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
- Complete 10 matches in every mode of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
- Complete 5 matches in every mode of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
- Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack!
- Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!
Uncharted 3 launches November 1 exclusively on PlayStation 3