Rising Star Games has today unveiled its line-up of titles for the final six months of 2011.
The publisher will release five games in the next six months, starting with Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar for Nintendo DS, before the release of the next game in the cult series, King of Fighters XIII.
Martin Defries, managing director, Rising Star Games said, “We have a reputation for publishing games that fans want and the final half of this year is no different. We’re releasing some of the biggest titles we’ve ever had the pleasure of handling, including The King of Fighters XIII and DoDonPachi Resurrection, as well as the next instalment of our flagship series, Harvest Moon. It’s an incredibly exciting period for us and we’re delighted to be working on such distinguished titles at the top of their genres.”
Here’s what Rising Star has coming up:
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar – Neverland/MMV (Nintendo DS – September 2011)
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon – Marvelous Entertainment (Nintendo DS – September 2011)
- Cradle of Rome 2 – Cerasus Media (Nintendo DS – October 2011)
- The King of Fighters XIII – SNK PLAYMORE (Xbox 360 and PS3 – October 2011)
- DoDonPachi Resurrection – CAVE (Xbox 360 – November 2011)