Capcom have launched the official site for their upcoming 3DS exclusive, Resident Evil: Revelations.
The website’s not exactly loaded with content just yet, but it does give us a fair amount of info regarding the game’s story, setting and the new features that it brings to the table. There’s also a few screens and a trailer for you to check out, whilst your there.
If you’ve not got time to visit the site at the moment, or you just don’t want to, the list of features that appear there can be seen below.
- All new Resident Evil — New storyline featuring series favorite — Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and introducing BSAA member Parker Luciani
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns — Explore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship; there’s nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows
- Flexible touch screen functionality — Using the touch screen adds depth to puzzle solving and provides easy access to switching weapons on the fly
- Use your equipment — Use the Genesis scanning equipment to analyze enemy weaknesses and hidden items that will prove crucial for the player’s survival
- Brand new threat — A new kind of horror is set to join the legions of Resident Evil; for the first time ever in the series, players will encounter enemies underwater, adding a unique challenge to the mix of gameplay
- Alternate Aiming Perspectives — Players can choose the shooting style that suits them with the ability to alternate between first and third person views to best pin point enemies
The site really is worth a visit though and provides some crucial information that will help you to wise up in time for the game’s 2012 release.