Are you ready to Move in LittleBigPlanet 2? Well it seems that from today you can, since the PlayStation Move patch for the game has now gone live.
We have just checked and have discovered that the 568MB download is sitting there, waiting for you LittleBigPlanet 2 fans to download.
Unfortunately our internet speed isn’t fast enough to be able to check out what’s included in the package, however according NeoGAF, the patch includes all of the following:
- Playstation Move Support
- Speed Sensor
- Rotation Sensor
- Angle Sensor
- Slice ‘N Dice Tool
- New Gameplay Controls
- Minimum/Maximum number of players tweak
- Multiplier option for the Score Giver
- Color and Transparency tweaks for the Water projectile
- Magic Mouths now can show actor name
- Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce you when you press X
- Triplet rhythm note placing Press down D pad on notes window
Sounds great for a free patch doesn’t it?