Naughty Dog has announced that to kick off week 2 of free full competitive multiplayer experience for Uncharted 3, it’s bringing some improvements and a couple of new maps.
Maps included are the Molten Ruins Map and the Highrise Map, which will no doubt give you an idea of the diversity included in the game in terms of playable areas.
You can also check out the latest fixes below.
- Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
- Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
- Fixed a bug in which reconfigured control schemes were not being saved properly
- Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
Kills/Deaths ranking on the leaderboards has also changed. This is being done because of tweaks to leaderboard calculations., therefore:
- European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
- Team Objective and Plunder kills have been removed from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player under Statistics)
- Personal Leaderboard progress is being reset to coincide with the above change