As we reported earlier today, the Spec 2.0 update for Gran Turismo 5 has now arrived. Well, hot on the heels of that news it’s now been revealed that the first DLC for the game has also been priced and dated.
Starting October 18th you’ll be able to get a new course pack, more new cars, racing gear and more, either in individual packs or as an all-in-one.
Check out the details below.
Course Pack ($4.99)
- Spa Francorchamps (with weather effects)
- Kart Space I/II (at night)
- Red Bull X2011 Protytpe ’11
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
- Honda CR-Z Touring Car
- Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
- Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Touring Car
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Touring Car
- Subaru Impreza Touring Car
- Toyota Prius Touring Car
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr.
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125
- Includes suits and helmets of 8 famous WRC and NASCAR drivers and 12 new helmets.
- Includes 100 new paint colors.
- Includes all the packs in one convenient bundle.