• Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
  • £
  • Login
    X


    Register | Password reset

Japanese retailer reveals strong sales for 3G Vita

Japanese retailer Sinobintage has posted some interesting information regarding the PS Vita on it’s Twitter account.

According to the post, 65 percent of pre-orders so far have been for the 3G version of the hardware, with the other 35 percent obviously going to the Wi-Fi version.

As for the attach rate for Memory, interestingly 82 percent of people have bought a memory stick along with their purchase, with 72 percent opting for the 32GB card.

The tweet also suggests accessories are also performing strongly, although at the moment Software is only selling at the rate of 0.57 per console, although this is sure to increase closer to release.


Edited On 17 Oct, 2011

Comments
( 0 )

Please describe the nature of the abuse: