Majesco has announced that its uber popular game Zumba Fitness is heading to Kinect, under the name of Zuma Fitness Rush.
The original Zumba Fitness video game has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide since its launch in November 2010, so it’s no surprise to see the game making the jump to the Xbox 360 and Kinect for the next title.”Our Zumba Fitness games combine both dance and fitness with fun, high-energy choreography, contagious music and multiplayer functionality that lets friends and family join the party,” said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco Entertainment. “Zumba Fitness Rush is packed with features and improvements that Kinect fans have asked for-from licensed music to a calorie tracker, 40+ all new routines with more than twice the dance styles of the original, a custom playlist feature and online connectivity. This is an incredibly robust experience that fans will love.”
The new game will feature 42 new music tracks, new choreography and a huge variety of new dance styles and arenas, while also allowing gamers to dance hands-free using Kinect for Xbox 360.
Here’s a list of the features:
Zumba Fitness Rush Features:
- Hot Dance Music – 42 new routines and music tracks including hits from chart-topping artists Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Superstar Instructors - Dance and interact with six of Zumba Fitness’ elite instructors: Beto Perez, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Jason Thompson and Erica Pierce.
- Huge Range of Dance Flavors - Choose from 24 different dance styles, from fan favorites Salsa and Reggaeton to new styles including Bollywood, Axe, Latin Pop and Pasodoble.
- Customizable Workouts – Create a Zumba workout that’s right for you by choosing your favorite playlist and workout length. Low, Medium and High Intensity routines also cater to dancers of all skill levels.
- Exotic Party Venues - Dance it up in 10 new, dynamic environments, with 5 venues including Rio Carnival and Las Vegas that are exclusive to the Kinect game.
- Master Your Flair – Full tutorial mode offers a breakdown of the basic steps and rhythms by core styles.
- Exclusive Access - Earn achievements and unlock behind-the-scenes Zumba videos as you play, only available in Zumba Fitness Rush for Kinect.
- Keep the Dance Party Going – New choreography and licensed music will be released post-launch via add-on content only available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Download the digital content right into your game!