EA has today released a fact sheet for FIFA Football for the PS Vita, showing some of the game’s features and also confirming the game as a launch title.
The features seem very impressive, with HD Graphics, Touchscreen passing, freekicks and defending and featured packed game modes, which includes Career Mode, Be A Pro, Tournament Mode, Head to Head online and Be A Goalkeeper.
Fifa Football will also include over 500 officially licensed clubs and authentic stadiums.
The game is dated for February 12, 2012.
- Award-winning FIFA gameplay—Experience the same authentic, responsive and intelligent gameplay as the console game.
- HD Graphics—Stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Touch Screen Shooting— Enjoy complete control over shooting—the most rewarding part of football—by removing the element of “hit and hope.” Pick a spot precisely from the back touch screen and then finesse a shot with pin-point accuracy.
- Touch Screen Passing— A more intelligent and creative way to play and distribute the ball. Make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the front touch screen.
- Touch Screen Free Kick Control—Enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score utilizing optional touch screen controls on set pieces. Swipe your finger to aim and curl a shot around the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- Touch Screen Defending—Take control of a specific defender simply by tapping on the player using the front touch screen, taking all the guess work out of auto switching.
- Career Mode—Play or manage your way to glory through an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager–or just begin at the top–and enjoy a 15-season career. Enjoy authentic tournament structures and results, a Calendar system featuring simultaneous simulations that accelerate game flow, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards to compare stats and earnings.
- Be A Pro—Create yourself in game and become the next football legend. Build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favourite club and national side.
- Tournament Mode—Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the Barclays Premiership to the Bundesliga.
- Head-to-Head Online—Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 v 11 matches.
- Training Mode—Master Touch Screen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
- 360° Fight For Possession —True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360° collisions involving multiple players.
- Be A Goalkeeper—Experience the thrill of the one-on-one battle, diving to make a save from a free kick, punching balls safely out of danger, and the pressure of keeping a clean sheet. Learn the position, track stats, complete achievements and test yourself against the best players in the virtual world.
- Unmatched Authenticity—Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 v 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.