New trailer shows off Konami’s Dance Evolution for Kinect on X360 the spiritual successor to Dance Dance Revolution.
Game Details: Featuring 30 tracks spanning club music classics, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, and Techno, DanceMasters dancers can groove to their favorite songs, creating non-stop set lists and can also download new songs via Xbox LIVE. The game also offers three gameplay modes for the ultimate dance experience: Dance, Lesson, and Status. In Dance Mode, users compete to become the Dance Master as they play and unlock their favorite songs and dance along with a friend. Lesson Mode offers a tutorial service, and Status Mode allows players to check their play records and review the titles they have earned. Players can also compete to determine the ultimate dancer with multiple difficulty levels including Light, Standard, Extreme and Stealth.
- Dance freely, no peripherals to tie you down.
- Choose from different modes to give yourself the ultimate Dance experience.
- Communicate with other Dancers around the world on Xbox Live.
- Challenge yourself and your friends multiple difficulty level.
- Dance yourself to the music that will make your move with a wide variety of dance music including Hip Hop, R&B, Pop and Techno.
- Keep up your moves, by monitoring how good you are dancing.
- Challenge up to 4 of your friends online to the ultimate Dance Off.
We can only hope with the dawn of the new Kinect dancing age we get more quality entertainment such as this…..