If you are still playing PES 2012 then you may be interested to know the fixes which Konami has in store for the game this month.
According to the developer, the latest patch, which will be released for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, will see an improvement to the performance of goalkeepers, this time stopping balls from long-distance shots.
Konami’s also added the option to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, which will replace Friendly Match or Player Match (depending on version) in Quick Match mode. The Speed Star skill card will also be adjusted to improve realism.
Here’s a few other fixes the developer will fix in the latest patch:
- Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
- In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
- Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card
- Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
- Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
- Also, some situations where the game was hanging out or freezing have been solved. Included those on the Online, Become a Legend and Edition modes, and while selecting some Game Plan combinations.