Robert Bowling has posted up details of title update 6 for Modern Warfare 3, revealing the hotfixes and improvements which are on the way.
The patch is apparently out very soon, as it will first have to go through Microsoft and Sony’s QA tests. The hotfixes don’t however as these can be applied instantly by the developer.
Check out the list below.
Hot Fix Updates:
- No Recoil glitch
- Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
- Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
- Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development:
TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.
Hot Fixes after TU6:
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons.
Community feedback currently in discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only
What do you think of this update? Do you think it will improve your experience with the game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments field.