FIFA 12 was the top selling game in the charts last week, making it the third straight week that EA’s football game has stayed at the top.
EA will certainly be celebrating, since it also takes number two spot thanks to Battlefield 3 overtaking Modern Warfare 3 which comes in at number three.
Just Dance 3 and Skyrim make up the top five.
Check out the chart below.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended January 7):
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Rage (Bethesda)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)