Highly popular PC title, The Witcher 2 will make its debut on Xbox 360 on April 17th, in the shape of the Enhanced Edition.
The game will come with a whole raft of improvements, which we have listed below courtesy of Eurogamer:
- New CGI intro sequence
- 33 minutes of new cinematics
- Four additional hours of gameplay
- Two new adventures
- New characters
- New locations
- Revamped intelligent camera system
- New target locking system
- Improved Character Panel
- New panels navigation bar
- More responsive control system
- Quest handbook
- Official soundtrack
- World map
In addition to the above, CD Projekt will also release a “Dark Edition” which will include a special edition box, art book, three stickers, a medallion and a ‘making of’ DVD for £59.99.
Any additions and improvements to the game will also be patched into the PC version for free.