EA’s to release the ‘Italian Edition Pack’ for Need for Speed: The Run on PSN today, adding seven new cars to the game.
As the name suggest’s, Italian cars are what you get, along with unlockable Signature and NFS Edition kits. In addition to the cars, you’ll also get ten new Challenge Series events.
Here’s the cars included:
- 1993 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione
- 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Stradale
- 1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV
- 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
- 2010 Alfa Romeo 8C Competition
- 2005 Maserati MC12
- 2009 Pagani Zonda R
The pack was $6.99 in the US, so expect a cost of around £3.99 when it launch on PSN later today.
You can pick up this new pack on Xbox LIVE now.