Sony’s revealed a list of the trophies you’ll be able to earn in thatgamecompany’s upcoming downloadable title Journey.
There are some interesting trophies on the list, such as ‘Mirage’ which rewards you for finding a hidden desert flower, while others such as ‘Crossing’ rewards you for playing with a companion.
Journey is released for PS3 on 14th March via the PlayStation Network. We’ll have a review for you soon.
Here’s the list of trophies.
- Threshold (Bronze) – Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
- Mirage (Bronze) – Find the hidden desert flower.
- Explore (Bronze) – Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
- Adventure (Bronze) – Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
- Trials (Bronze) – Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.
- Ancestors (Bronze) – Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
- History (Bronze) – Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
- Crossing (Bronze) – Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
- Rebirth (Bronze) – Finish the game and return to the beginning.
- Companion (Silver) – Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
- Reflection (Bronze) – Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds
- Wonder (Silver) – Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
- Return (Bronze) – Start the journey again after a week long break.
- Transcendence (Gold) – Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.