Sony US has announced the winners of its second annual PSN Gamers’ Choice Awards.
The PS community in the US decided on its favourite games based on several categories and now the US PS Blog has listed up the winners.
It’ll perhaps come as no surprise to see the excellent: inFamous: Festival of Blood named as best PSN Exclusive, however there are also other stand out titles, such as Resident Evil 4, which was named best PSN game and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, which was named best full game on the Ps3.
Check out the list below.
- Best PSN Exclusive: inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (PS3)
- Best PSN Game: Resident Evil 4 (PS3)
- Best PSN Game Playable Online: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (PS3)
- Best PS3 Full Game: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
- Best PlayStation Move Game: Dungeon Hunter: Alliance (PS3)
- Best 3D Game: God of War: Origins Collection (PS3)
- Best PlayStation Classic: Chrono Trigger (PS3/PSP)
- Best Mini Game: Angry Birds (PS3/PSP)
- Best PSP Game: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
- PlayStation Community Award – Best Indie: LIMBO (PS3)