Naughty Dog has announced that its implemented some live updates to Uncharted 3 multiplayer code.
These changes are live now, so as soon as you load up the multiplayer in Uncharted 3, you should notice these.
Here’s a list of the changes:
- Changed Mega Bomb kickback from 14 medals to 10 to activate
- Fleet Foot speed levels adjusted
- Increasing the cost of all four paid boosters.
Ping and Bargain now cost 100K. Untraceable now costs 35K. Explosive Expert now costs 25K.
- Changed Shotgun kickback cost increased by +2 medals
- Changed Creepy Crawler kickback cost lowered by -1 medal
- Fixed the drop of the Patterned Ring at the end of London Underground to work regularly