Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be released for PC on June 15th, both in store and via digital download.
According to details received from Ubisoft today, the PC version will also include the following specific features:
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system.
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards.
The PC Specs you’ll need to play have also been revealed:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
- DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia
- GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier are due to release on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.