A new patch has been released for PSN/XBLA horror title, AMY.
We aren’t too sure how many people have been waiting desperately for the patch, but for those who have, here’s what to expect:
- The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
- The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
- Amy’s Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
- The Combat camera has been removed
- Most sequences can now be skipped
- The in-game brightness has been improved