Square Enix has today announced that Kingdom Hearts 3D, will be released on 20th July 2012 for the Nintendo 3Ds.
The features included in the game have also been confirmed as below:
- Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
- “Flowmotion” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
- Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Breed over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
- New Disney worlds – Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), and “The Grid” (TRON: Legacy) make their series debut.
- Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.
Square also says that the title will include ‘never-before-seen gameplay elements.’ What more could you possibly ask for?