Popcap’s confirmed on the US PS Blog that it’ll release Bejeweled 3 on the PlayStation Store in the US today.
The game, which has been available on Xbox LIVE Arcade for some time, will include eight gameplay modes, 20 badges and 12 trophies.
Here’s details of the modes included:
- Classic (regular Bejeweled, but now better-looking!)
- Quest (kind of like an RPG, minus the characters, story, dialog, or combat, or anything else RPG-related. But there are 40 puzzles to solve!)
- Zen (You can’t lose! Be happy! You are your own shiny gem!)
- Lightning (a fast, time-based game kinda like Bejeweled Blitz)
- Four more “secret modes” of play that you can unlock, but that I can’t spoil here even though you could totally Google it in like one minute!
There is no mention of a European release, but hopefully it’ll be released here on Wednesday this week.
No cost has been mentioned at the moment.