Capcom’s revealed details of a new gameplay patch for Street Fighter X Tekken which will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid May.
The final date is still to be determined, but you can view the list of changes below:
- Kazuya Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
Juri Senpusha’s frames on block have been changed to below:
- L ver. stand block -5F
- M ver. stand block -10F
- M ver. crouch block -10F
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
Rufus Falcon Kick (dive kick) properties have been changed:
- Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
- Frames on block have been modified to -4F
- Zangief Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character Change glitch Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed.
A date for this latest patch is to be revealed soon.