Prototype 2 gets its first DLC today in the shape of the Colossal Mayhem pack.
We are getting used to seeing these DLC packs now, some of which are great, others which are quite frankly not worth the money.
So where does the DLC for Prototype 2 come in?
Here’s what you get in both the Colossal Mayhem Pack and the Excessive Force pack, the latter of which arrives on May 29.
Colossal Mayhem Pack:
- Thermobaric Boom-Stick.
- Force Multiplier Powers: Warp Vortex; Anti Gravity Field; Air Time.
- Custom Skins: Heller Test Subject; Infected Heller; Infantry Heller.
Excessive Force Pack:
- Viral Infector Grenade Launcher,
- Force Multiplier Powers: Shockwave; Chaos Creator Mode; Medusa’s Wrath.
- Custom Skins: Armored Heller; Agile Armor Alex Mercer; Zombie Mercer.
So what do you think? Are these packs worth 400 MS points / around £2.99 each?
On the bright side, if you bought the Blackwatch Collector’s Edition you can at least redeem the code included in the pack and get the Colossal Mayhem pack for free.