• Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
    Language
  • £
  • Login
    X


    Register | Password reset

Latest Charts, w/e May 20 – Max Payne 3 takes top spot

Max Payne 3 has pipped Diablo III in this week’s latest charts, selling just 8000 more units than Activision Blizzards super RPG, although things may have been different had digital sales been counted.

Interestingly, Diablo III becomes the 12th fastest selling PC game in the UK ever, selling more than either of the last 2 Football Manager titles, although thanks to the power of console, Max Payne 3 ruled the roost, with 58% of sales on Xbox 360 and the other 42% for PS3.

Elsewhere in the charts FIFA Street takes third spot, Sniper Elite drops to forth and FIFA 12 takes fifth spot.

Top 40 Entertainment Software (All Prices), Week Ending 19 May 2012

  1. MAX PAYNE 3 – TAKE 2
  2. DIABLO III – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  3. FIFA STREET – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  4. SNIPER ELITE V2 – 505 GAMES
  5. FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  6. [PROTOTYPE 2] – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  7. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  8. BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  9. ASSASSIN’S CREED: REVELATIONS – UBISOFT
  10. MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
  11. MASS EFFECT 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  12. SKYLANDERS: SPYRO’S ADVENTURE – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  13. TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  14. KINECT STAR WARS – MICROSOFT
  15. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
  16. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
  17. CATHERINE – KOCH MEDIA
  18. SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THQ
  19. FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 – SEGA
  20. RAYMAN ORIGINS – UBISOFT
  21. FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 – MICROSOFT
  22. THE WITCHER 2: ASSASSINS – ENHANCED ED. – NAMCO BANDAI GAMES
  23. MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO – MIND CANDY
  24. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
  25. SUPER MARIO 3D LAND – NINTENDO
  26. GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES – LIBERTY CITY – TAKE 2
  27. ZUMBA FITNESS – 505 GAMES
  28. THE SIMS 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  29. LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
  30. STARHAWK – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  31. MARIO KART 7 – NINTENDO
  32. JUST DANCE 3 – UBISOFT
  33. F1 2011 – CODEMASTERS
  34. UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  35. GRAN TURISMO 5 – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
  36. MARIO PARTY 9 – NINTENDO
  37. SKATE 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
  38. UFC UNDISPUTED 3 – THQ
  39. FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
  40. METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION – KONAMI

Ukie Games Charts ©, compiled by GfK Chart-Track


Edited On 21 May, 2012

Comments
( 0 )

Please describe the nature of the abuse: