Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge will be released for Vita in Europe, the UK, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand on June 27, 2012.
Developed by Sidhe in New Zealand, the game will be pretty feature packed.
According to the press release, it’ll include 96 teams and 31 stadia, online multiplayer, touch screen and rear touch support, plus a whole lot more.
Check out some of the features below:
- Multiple game modes including Single Match, Competition and Multi Year Career Modes as well as extensive Help and Tutorial Mode options
- 96 teams and 31 stadia, incorporating official team and competition licences for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, AU/NZ Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
- Utilisation of key PlayStation Vita capabilities including touch screen controls for gameplay (conversion kicks and lineouts), the rear touch panel for sprint and a full touch screen user interface
- Online multiplayer capabilities allowing gamers to compete in 1 vs 1 head to head play and leaderboard competitions
- Extensive customisation tools allowing users to shape the game to their own preferences by creating and customising new players, teams and competitions
- Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks’ halfback Justin Marshall.