Wastelands Interactive have today announced that their upcoming game Strategic War in Europe will be released on June 8th in North America and Europe.
Wasteland Interactive will also be offering pre orders through several distributors on Friday 25th May and those who pre order will receive a 25% discount.
Strategic War in Europe has been designed to use an old style strategic style with modern graphics the game will feature a number of elements to make it stand out, these include:
- Six unique scenarios spanning the time between 1939-1944
- An expansive map of Europe and North Africa that is 68 hexes wide and 47 hexes high
- Ability for players to control up to 25 countries across the three WW2 alliances (Allies, Axis, USSR)
- Five scaling difficulty settings for each country for added challenge and replayability
- Build your army to attack from land, sea, and air
- Economy and production system with a strategic element based on convoys and railroads
- Technology system that expands five unique areas of research
- Dynamic weather system that affects the tide of war
Strategic War in Europe is available for pre orders on May 25th and is released June 8th on PC.