Capcom’s released a whole load of Lost Planet 3 screens. It looks like you’ll certainly need a jacket when playing this game, it’s cold outside.
As well as the new screens, a list of the feature have also been announced, check everything out below.
- Return to extreme conditions – Taking the series back to its roots, Lost Planet 3 returns to E.D.N. III, delivering a dynamic game world that’s more dangerous than ever before
- Brave the terrifying – Play as blue collar worker Jim Peyton, risking assignments in treacherous conditions to earn his hazard pay and return home to his family
- Home away from home – Protect yourself from hostile Akrid and the unpredictable ice storms on
- E.D.N. III with your utility rig. Equipped with an assortment of tools you’ll need to learn to use the rig to your advantage in order to survive
- Gameplay variety – Offering a mix of first person combat in the rig and third person gunplay on foot
- Stormy weather – The ever changing weather system of E.D.N. III affects the way you play with conditions that create an imposing environment players will need to adapt to
- Intense, cinematic experience –Developed with the Unreal Engine 3, Lost Planet 3 presents a visually stunning and unique terrain that impacts the gameplay
- Killer enemies – The Akrid are back, bigger, angrier and demanding of a more tactical approach during combat
- Save your energy! – Harvest energy by planting thermal posts and use the supply to upgrade your weapons. The longer you leave your
- post in the ground, the more energy you’ll source… but this reward brings with it the threat of increasing Akrid reproduction, adding
- even more risks to the unstable environment. Will the reward be worth the risk?
- Reveal the hidden truths of E.D.N. III – The uncharted world has many secrets locked away. Jim’s search for Thermal Energy will
- ultimately reveal further mysteries
- Lonely Planet? – Lost Planet 3 will support a full set of multiplayer modes that enhance players experience of the Lost Planet world