Tripwire Interactive has recently announced that the summer sideshow will be a returning feature meaning some of your favourite freakes are back.
The event will bring new maps, characters, achievements and weapons and the best part is its all free to those who own the game.
The map Hellride is a carnival ride through both heaven and hell, you can play as the returning Steampunk Mr Foster and the new Harold Lott. Harold Lott is said to run around the map shouting “money money money” while leaving a line of cash.
The summer sideshow will include the following:
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- New DLC Character Pack – “Urban Nightmare”
- All new level – Hellride – experience heaven and hell as you follow the course of this doomed carnival ride
- 9 All new achievements added
- All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
- 16 new Summer Sideshow achievements return only for the duration of the event
- 5 new official weapons – the IJC community weapon pack has been polished up and made an official part of the game
- “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character Unlockable again for the duration of the event
The summer sideshow is available now on Steam until July 23rd.