Some new details have been found in the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer game files, showing placeholders for new weapons, character classes and a mode, which are believed to come from the upcoming Earth DLC pack.
Details were posted on the Something Awful forums revealing six new classes, three new guns and a new mode called ‘Platinum’.
Here’s the details which were posted:
- (Adept) N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
- ((Soldier) N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode, T5-V battlesuit
- ((Engineer) N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
- ((Sentinel) N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
- ((Infiltrator) N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
- ((Vanguard) N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, has a guddam sword *is Kai Leng I’m assuming*
- Fury: “Fury operatives use implants to fuel biotics and their incredible movement speed. These operatives wind an unpredictable path on the battlefield, moving in and out of combat before returning to unleash a sweeping biotic attack on their unsuspecting targets.”
- (Destroyer: “The Destroyer’s T5-V Battlesuit gives these strong-but-slow soldiers mech-like protection. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators, these frontline troopers carry heavy weapons onto the battlefield.”
- (Demolisher: “The Demolisher uses grenades to attack at range and to terrorize the battlefield. Demolishers can also create a supply pylon that stocks allies with an unending reserve of grenades and thermal reloads.”
- (Paladin: “The Paladin carries a powerful omni-shield onto the battlefield to block enemy fire. The Paladin also uses the shield as a heavy-melee weapon that, when modified with incindiery or cryo upgrades, creates a devastating combination attack.”
- (Shadow: “Shadow infiltrators use implants to dramatically improve agility, making them slippery combatants on the battlefield. Their monomolecular blades are a menace from cover and close range.”
- (Slayer: “Slayers use implants to dramatically improve mobility. Their dizzying sword attacks can hit multiple opponents, and the Slayer’s ability to slip fire makes them hard to pin down on the battielfield.”