Naughty Dog has announced that it’s to release a new patch for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
Update 1.13 is due in August and plenty of gameplay fixes (as seen below):
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
Apparently, these fixes are the tip of iceberg. There are more gameplay fixes coming as well but Naughty Dog was not ready to discuss those yet.
To get you amped for Patch 1.13, the developer has also posted up some exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3 multiplayer power play music. These tracks have never before been released and can be found and downloaded for free over on the developers Soundcloud page.