MCV held its annual awards ceremony last night and we are pleased to announce that Shopto won the Best Independent Retailer Award.
The awards, which honour the last 12 months in the trade, cover areas such as retail and PR.
Other winners included Ubisoft’s Darren Bowen who received the Retail Advisory Board: Special Recognition award, while Ubisoft as a company won the large Grand Prix prize. Elsewhere EA picked up the award for best PR, while Microsoft picked up the award for best Trade Marketing Team.
We would like to thank you, all of our customers and members for helping us towards the Best Independent retailer award with your continued support. Therefore we would like to offer everyone £2 off their next purchase within the next four days. Just enter the code below and providing your basket comes to more than £7 you’ll be good to go.
Once again, thank you all for your kinds and continuous support.
Here is the full list.
- Independent Retailer – ShopTo
- Star Store – HMV, Oxford Street
- Digital Retail Innovation – Capcom (Dead Rising 2 DLC)
- Specialist Retailer – GAME
- General Retailer – Amazon
- Peripherals and Accessories – Gioteck
- Best Use of Social Media – Microsoft (Fable III Kingmaker)
- Game Campaign – Rockstar Games (Red Dead Redemption)
- New Games Brand – Microsoft (Dance Central)
- Trade Marketing Team – Microsoft
- PR Team – EA
- Digital Distribution Team – Sega
- High Street Distribution Team – Gem
- Sales Triumph – F1 2010
- Sales Team – Nintendo
- Games Publisher – EA
- Retail Advisory Board: Special Recognition – Darren Bowen (Ubisoft)
- Grand Prix – Ubisoft