Looking for more information on Capcom’s recently announced cyberpunk third person shooter, ‘Remember Me’? Well look no further! Here is everything we know so far.
Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. The authorities, fearful of her knowledge and capabilities have arrested Nilin and wiped her memory clean. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission to recover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. This search for her past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
Originally announced at Gamescom 2011, Remember Me was being created under the title – Adrift for the PS3 and 360 platforms. Capcom today unveiled a new title, gameplay footage and a lot of screenshots.
Here’s some of the games key features:
- Speculative, stunning vision of our future – Discover Neo-Paris 2084, where augmented reality and memory digitization have taken control of people’s lives.
- Play as Nilin, an elite memory hunter with a clouded past – Become the most wanted memory hunter in Neo-Paris and experience the power to break into people’s minds to steal their memories. Gain the information you need directly from people’s heads, to complete your missions and recover your own memory.
- Memory Remix – This innovative new gameplay mechanic allows players to use Nilin’s powers and alter parts of people’s memories in real-time gameplay. This will change characters’ complete perspective on their self-image and the people around them, which can have grave consequences for the world in 2084.
- A balanced mix of combat and exploration – Fight your way through the different environments Neo-Paris has to offer, using Nilin’s proficiency in martial arts, as both hunter and prey!
- Localized voice over – Remember Me will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Russian, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Genre: 3rd Person Action Adventure
Platform: PS3, Xbox 360,PC
Number of Players: 1 (No multiplayer announced at the current moment)
Release Date: May 2013
Official UK Trailer:
7 minutes of PS3 Gameplay: