has released the newest UK charts figures which show that Sleeping Dogs has shot straight to the top spot and becoming the fifth best selling game of 2012 so far.
London 2012: The Official Video Game which had held the coveted number 1 spot for the previous three weeks has been pushed down to third with New Super Mario Bros. 2 on he 3DS taking second.
It should be noted that currently the digital sales from NSMB2, which was also for sale on the Nintendo eStore have not been included in the chart numbers.
Top 40 Entertainment Software (All Prices), Week Ending 18 August 2012
- SLEEPING DOGS - SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 - NINTENDO
- LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME - SEGA
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES - WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES - SEGA
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY - WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN - ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER - UBISOFT
- DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION - KOCH MEDIA
- LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 - WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM - BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- FIFA 12 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
- BATTLEFIELD 3 - ELECTRONIC ARTS
- MARIO KART 7 - NINTENDO
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS - ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE - ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS - UBISOFT
- SUPER MARIO 3D LAND - NINTENDO
- GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES - LIBERTY CITY - TAKE 2
- SONIC GENERATIONS - SEGA