Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition and Care Package leaked

It seems like Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be getting both a Care Package and Hardened Edition, if details leaked today are anything to go by.

Looking at the screens below,  we can see that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Care Package will include:

- Remote-controled UAV Flyer (presumably modeled after the Quadrotor Drone).
- Exclusive in-game upgrades.
- Exclusive Zombie Map.
- Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map
- Official Soundtrack
- Collector's Coins
- Steelbook Case
- PS3 Themes / Xbox LIVE Avatars

Meanwhile, the Prestige Edition will include:

- Exclusive Zombie Map.
- Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map
- Official Soundtrack
- Collector's Coins
- Steelbook Case
- PS3 Themes / Xbox LIVE Avatars

Both will also come with Weapons Camo and Player Card backgrounds.

No details have yet appeared as to pre-order details, so we'll keep you informed regarding this.

Edited On 28 Aug, 2012

HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I need to see a price before I set my sights on either of these. I'm hoping the hardened edition doesn't go above £60
Milan 4 years ago
when are we going to be able to pre order it from shopto
Jimbo_1's avatar
Jimbo_1 4 years ago
over hyped over priced cash cow. Bring back the COD 2 and COD 3 days!
UKVampire's avatar
UKVampire 4 years ago
Price is confirmed at £69.99 for the Hardened Edition and £159.99 for the Care Package (Collectors)
Michael 4 years ago
I'm waiting to pre order the hardened one from shopto! still not on the site :(
lozsta's avatar
lozsta 4 years ago
Never buying another COD game, Cannot play MW3 dues to it not showing my paid for DLC. Over priced tat that people will never use! Waste of money
x loopymoo x's avatar
x loopymoo x 4 years ago
I've always been a fan of the COD series, and I've always enjoyed the extras from getting the hardened edition, until MW3 - 1 year free Elite, what a waste for the amount of time that you can actually get onto it and do what you want. I was hoping that, this particular thing wouldn't be included in Black Ops and was nicely surprised. I've cancelled my pre order for the basic edition and re-ordered the hardened :)
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Hearing that Trent Reznor did the main theme and being a huge fan makes the special editions sound rather tempting. Probably wont bother however since I've had my fill of COD to last me a while now
GADG3T87's avatar
GADG3T87 4 years ago
This is more merit to my comment regarding the maps, there seems to be a lot of "leaks" in regard to CoD doesn't there?
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
Cheapest drone you will ever buy
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 4 years ago
Im really skeptical about buying these sort of packages after what a bad choice i made paying for MW3 Elite that was broken from the start and still doesnt fully work to what we was promised at the start. So im still undecided weather or not to get this game.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I'm going to get the hardened edition, seems the best value for money. I just can't justify spending £60 on some remote controlled foam!! I will be pre-ordering the hardened edition. If only for the extra zombie map :).
Allan 4 years ago
Have all of the previous COD games biggest editions, but this one is putting a sour taste in my mouth. Not that it doesn't look good, because it looks great - but because it's £160 this time round, £30 more than previous Prestige Editions, and doesn't even include COD Elite. A little bit disappointing. Unfortunately the collector in me will probably force a purchase anyway.
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
this ridiculous and if anyone buys this they have more money than they have sense!
Mujahid 4 years ago
I am thinking of pre-ordering the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2.