Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC dated

The Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC is to be released on October 16 for 800 Microsoft Points (around 6.99 GBP).

Anyone who pre-orders Borderlands 2 will get the Mechromancer DLC as a bonus, which is particularly handy for those who aren't shooter experts, since it's designed for those who are new, or just not confident with the genre.

As previously reported, Borderlands 2 will also get a Season Pass which will include the four DLC expansions which are set to release over the course of this and next year. The pass does not include access to the Mechromancer DLC, so you'll either have to pre-order or pay to get it.

You can pre-order Borderlands 2 below.

Edited On 03 Sep, 2012

Comments
visa's avatar
visa 4 years ago
Ah, I'm not bothered about the release date! I couldn't help but preorder this as soon as I was able to!
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 4 years ago
Can't wait to play this game it looks awesome and i'm looking forward to trying the mechromancer.
Danlisa's avatar
Danlisa 4 years ago
Not long now. :) Can't wait.
uncleniccius's avatar
uncleniccius 4 years ago
I really do like how this DLC is free for preorders. I will be buying the season pass to support gearbox.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
thanks to playstation plus i have finally got the plat for the first game and all the dlc, by all the trailers for borderlands 2 i can say they have improved every aspect of the game, sooooo looking foward to this!
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
Got this game pre-ordered, can't wait to phaselock everything. I'm glad this is coming out so close to the games launch.
no47's avatar
no47 4 years ago
Great to see you get this dlc free with pre-ordering the game. I loved playing Borderlands and i can't wait to play this. :)
Can't wait for the game & to try Zer0 .Mind you I've still to do Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.Finish Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot and beat the giant A-hole that is Crawmerax.Ah fun times
BaldBoxer's avatar
BaldBoxer 4 years ago
You already have my pre-order shopto, and im relying on you for your usual immense service for this and fifa13 to be arriving through my letter box for release day, (or sooner if possible) keep up the good work
Shiraz 4 years ago
Looking awsome!! playing the first one now, to bad the DLC is not straight in the game
jaysfnb's avatar
jaysfnb 4 years ago
Have I got time to finish the 1st before this turns up? Hmmm? Maybe not. I need more hours in my day!
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
I will definitley make my pre-order within the next 2 weeks to make sure I will receive this DLC free or maybe even go for the Deluxe Vault Hunters Collectors Edition. I loved playing Borderlands, the sequel looks even better. If you haven't played Borderlands you are missing out, purchase Borderlands 1 & 2 and you will definitley not be disappointed.
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 4 years ago
I've been playing this game all day and the game is massive but then again the previous games dlc was amazing so bring on some more