Resident Evil 6 demo arrives September 18

Capcom will release a demo for Resident Evil 6 on September 18 via PSN and Xbox LIVE.

According to the publisher, the demo will include scenarios for Chris, Leon, and Jake and will also give users the chance to test out the online co-op mode.

The demo is exclusive to PSN and Xbox LIVE Gold members for now. Non-gold members on Xbox Live can download the demo on September 25. A PC version will follow soon.

Don't forget, if you bought Dragon's Dogma then you can download the demo for Resident Evil 6 from PSN tomorrow. Xbox LIVE owners should already have this, since it became available a few months back.

You can pre-order your copy of Resident Evil 6 below.

Edited On 04 Sep, 2012

Comments
What about a PC demo?
Whitey 2 years ago
Not sure. I'll try to find out.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 2 years ago
Just been told the PC version will follow soon.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 2 years ago
Can't wait to give it a try to see if it improves in the last game they released.
visa 2 years ago
i have my code written on an envelope because i had to trade in dragons dogma, i hope my permanent marker over the code inside did the trick lol
Cloudedpaul 2 years ago
Do you not have to have Dragon's Dogma to access the demo though? I don't actually know, but i thought it was like the Ghost Recon Beta, it could only be accessed through the main menu of the game. It doesn't matter anyway much, as it is coming to everyone soon, but just thought i would point that out (if im right that is)
Luke 2 years ago
no, just the code
Cloudedpaul 2 years ago
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
With the code on dragons dogma you could have accessed the demo a few months back, this upcoming demo is available for everyone.
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Thanks Joe this is great news! This will cure my boredom while I wait for the game to come out :D
Kizzy 2 years ago
This "game" IS boredom :)
Hymeleon 2 years ago
Great, a deffo play when it comes out. I hope it's better than RE5.
no47 2 years ago
I think that the demo will be download on 360 in the demo section. I think the code in dragons dogma gave you early access to it. Its like I had ninja gaiden 3 which gave me early access to a playable demo of DOA 5. The game looks great but its whether the game play works well ive got my fingers crossed.
angelus3889 2 years ago
Please, Please, Please Capcom, pull this one out of the bag! Will be so disappointed if its a let down.
shane_5121 2 years ago
been playing the demo from dragons dogma and i am now fully convinced this game will be awesome, i dont know what everyone was complaining about, i hope this supports move right away!
Cloudedpaul 2 years ago
RE6 looks to be a great game, looking forward for the game and not so much for the endless and uncessary DLCs which most likley are going to be introduced by Capcom very quickly. Nevertheless, I can't wait to play this game and see what changes have been made and improvements from the last RE. There is also a collectors edition available for Europe which look okay, even though I will most likley stick with only the game, if i'm not mistaking the CE for RE6 is £130.
Bhamkeyx 2 years ago
Really buzzing for this game, always been a sucker for the Resi Series. if i can get as much co-op fun with this as i did with resi 5 then i will be a happy man
LFC Bywater 2 years ago