The Last of Us PAX/E3 extended video released

Sony have released an extended version of Naughty Dog's The Last of Us's E3 gameplay trailer which is set to release in the first half of 2013.

This 15 minute video is the same footage that was shown behind closed doors to the press at the LA based electronics expo back in June and just last weekend at PAX 2012.

Here's the synopsis from Sony:

This demo highlights narrative exploration through interactive prompts, environmental puzzles, the balance of power AI, and some of the dynamic stealth elements you?ll be able to use to plan Joel and Ellie?s survival. How many resources are at your disposal? Do you go offensive or defensive? You?ll have to keep calm, think, and rely on your partner, Ellie, as you survive and make your way westward.

Edited On 05 Sep, 2012

Comments
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
This game look pretty stunning. Can't wait.
adwan's avatar
No doubt it will look amazing (already does!) an it's nice to see Naughty Dog doing yet another new IP for Playstation that again is different to what they've done before. They're proving to be a great developer for Sony and for gamers, always looking to push what the PS3 can do and what can be achieved in gaming with story telling and immersion. Really really looking forward to The Last Of Us.
adwan 4 years ago
no47's avatar
no47 4 years ago
This game will be a hit for sure. Naughty Dog can't do wrong in my eyes, after the amazing games they have done so far. I can't wait for this game to come out.
arm3rija's avatar
arm3rija 4 years ago
It really is amazing. Looking forward to this game. Btw is it just me or does the guy really looks like gerrald butler
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
I've watched this videos at the time when E3 was broadcasting and The Last Of Us looks like a game which gamers will certainly enjoy. I am a fan of Uncharted series and I am sure this game will be as enjoyable as Uncharted or even better. It looks like the gameplay is going to play a major role in this game, hopefully it will be smooth and easy to control.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
i have now watched this twice and each time it has left me wanting more, if you don't want this game there is most definitely something wrong with your head!
sam_w's avatar
sam_w 4 years ago
Looks so damn good - I am so excited for this game and Naughty Dog never seem to disappoint!