The Walking Dead Episode 3 hit EU PSN

Sony has announced that The Walking Dead Episode 3 is now available for download on the EU PS Store.

The game had previously been delayed, despite it launch both on the US PS Store and worldwide on Xbox LIVE.

It's not the first time that episodes of this game have been delayed, although it's not just Walking Dead that's suffering from PSN EU delays, since Valve's Counterstrike: GO and a few other titles have also been affected.

Edited On 07 Sep, 2012

Comments
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
I've enjoyed every episode so far, anyone thinking of getting it I highly recommend it :D
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
I love the Walking Dead TV series, love the graphic novels and I really do think I need to buy these games. I am waiting though for a couple of reasons. 1 - It might come to ps+, like Back to the Future did and 2 - there is likely to be a discount on it at some point if it doesn't come to ps+.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
i didn't buy the 2nd episode because of the delay and now i most definitely wont be buying the third, don't get me wrong, the game its self was alright but the lack of respect from SCEE on this has made me glad i didn't purchase the season pass.
no47's avatar
Yeah i can understand the frustration of PS3 owners, luckily i bought them on the 360. The Walking Dead game series is great and i can't wait to see what their FPS will be like.
no47 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I know there has been delays but having a 360 i have played all episodes so far and i can say they are definatly worth the wait, especially if you are a fan of the tv show!
hXcPete's avatar
hXcPete 4 years ago
Good to see PSN users didn't have to wait too long for this one.
Greigyboii's avatar
Greigyboii 4 years ago
This series of games hopefully will lead a revolution of console games - I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far and hope the momentum keeps up for the remaining episodes!