Quick Pics: MGS Ground Zeroes

Konami has sent over some screens for the latest Metal Gear game, Ground Zeroes.

You can catch the screens below.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is due for release in 2013 on PS3, PC and Xbox 360.

Edited On 10 Sep, 2012

Comments
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
It looks very impressive. Imagine if it does look that good on consoles!
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
It's multiplat, so it will probably be limited to whatever the adbox can give us
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
adwan's avatar
That depends on which console is the lead console for the port. It's obvious that this has been developed on a PC firstly.
adwan 4 years ago
sam_w's avatar
sam_w 4 years ago
Looks damn good visually, surprising what they can still get out of the current gen, although they did say their new engine will be transferable to the next gen machines as well.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
I'd love to know whether that kid has some significance, do we already know the man he becomes???
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
I'm thinking it may be Raiden. Not 100% sure mind but it could be. May be a little before his time, but he's known to have been in a child camp and being Jack The Ripper in his previous years.
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Crockin's avatar
I was sure it's all but confirmed officially that the kid is Chico; he's in Peace Walker.
Crockin 4 years ago
Greigyboii's avatar
Greigyboii 4 years ago
Why have I not seen anything about this until now :O It looks pretty sexy visually - though maybe seems to look like Splinter Cell ever so slightly. Looking forward to seeing more on this!
RexHound's avatar
Did you not see the epic 14 minute long demo!?
RexHound 4 years ago
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
looks very nice, and a very interesting way from the series to go, free roam sandbox is probably one of the best gameplay genre choices as it allows for so much freedom, i think FPS had its turn, we need alot more 3RD person games. and also im glad to see the series seems to be making the full jump to xbox now
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
We really don't need more 3rd person shooters. They all consist of the same 3 types of enemies and crappy MP. And as far as I'm aware MGS hasn't made a full jump over to the Xbox. MGS 4 is PS3 exclusive, as well as MGS 5 no doubt.
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Bhamkeyx's avatar
Bhamkeyx 4 years ago
Looking nice, I haven't played any MGS games on PS2 and PS3, but I surley will, bought MGS HD Collection not long ago and I'm looking forward to play it. I've heared many positives about MGS 4, after getting into the series I will most likley purchase MGS4 and the new once that are coming out.
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
I played mgs when i was a kid loved it i played mgs2 and 3 when i was 10 loved it i play mgs in yr 9 got with ps3 for xmes loved it and now this when im in collage mgs has been with me since i was a kid it is the best video game series ever i think and mgs4 is the best game ever made.
Crockin's avatar
Crockin 4 years ago
Sooo good. Can't wait for it. I think I head that Kojima himself has said that Big Boss isn't near as old as he looks in those top two photos, and it's due to the lighting of the scene, which is interesting. It's as if the game would have to be set before Peace Walker?