FIFA 13 demo times

Desperate to know when you can get hold of the FIFA 13 demo which we detailed last week?

Then you'll be pleased to know that EA has tweeted out the times for which you can expect to see the demo on your platform of choice.

You'll be able to get hold of the demo "at 9am UK on PC, between 10am-2pm UK on Xbox, and between 10pm-2am UK on the PS3," according to the tweet.

As we reported last week, the teams to choose from in the demo include AC Milan, Arsenal, Dortmund, Juventus, and Manchester City.

Edited On 10 Sep, 2012

Comments
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Every time I download something on my PS3 is goes corrupt. So as much as I'm looking forward to this demo it'll probably do that. Anyone else had this issue? I'll need to look into this.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
I had similar problemsawhile ago too, then when I went to download a Crysis 2 update it all went sour and I had to buy a new HDD
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 4 years ago
Never had that problem. You got in contact with Sony about it? Disappointed that PS3 users will have to wait so long to play it. But I understand seeing as the tuesday isn't the day that the shop usually gets updated. Can't wait though. Hopefully it's closer to 10 than it is 2.
Joe2120's avatar
It's Virgin Media issue. Loads of people complaining about it on their forum.
Joe2120 4 years ago
knockton's avatar
knockton 4 years ago
I will play this when i get home from 6 form im geting on ps vita bro getting on xbox360 not heard any news on what's in the vita version though
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Virgin media has constant issues, im constantly laggin even though we pay for their best broadband. hoping that it works for me though because im ecstatic for this game. Gunnna be tearing it up with Juventus!
angelus3889's avatar
angelus3889 4 years ago
At last its here ive played pes to death now, lets hope it lives up to the hype.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It will live up to the hype, apparently they have fixed the pro clubs game mode which is the only area that i reckon fifa 12 struggled.
amanda 4 years ago
The demo is so good. I went and bought the Season ticket. I just cant wait :)