Ubisoft launches third 'Inside Assassin's Creed' video

Ubisoft has today released the third in a series of video's taking a look inside Assassin's Creed III.

In the latest video, seen above, the developers talk about the main protagonist, Connor, talking about his background and attitude. We also find out more about the ongoing war and Connor's part in this.

Assassin's Creed III is set to release this November. You can pre-order your copy below.

Edited On 13 Sep, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Wow, looks amazing! I was convinced I'd seen it all when it comes to AC but I am happily proven wrong. Can't wait to be stabbing bears in the face
Greigyboii's avatar
Greigyboii 4 years ago
I am so, so, so excited for this game. Did I tell you I am excited? The games got better as they progressed from AC to ACII to Revelations, but I think this game has a leap ahead compared to the rest. I just need the release date (or two days before ShopTo *wink* *wink*) to hurry up!!
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah the jump from 1 to 2 was rather big but the 2 sequels to number 2 didn't add all that much I thought (other than multiplayer which I admit was brilliant). This looks like its going to ammend that in a big way. Graphics are amazing aswell
Shnoorum 4 years ago
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
I don't know much longer I can wait for this... Seriously, I've been waiting so so long for this... My only 2 problems are these... Do I get the 360 on so it can follow on with my achievements... Or do I get the PS3 one, so it can connect with my vita? D: Also... I might end up having to choose between this and liberation D: which is gutting!
DubbleJd's avatar
DubbleJd 4 years ago
I really can't wait for this game, i've got the Join or Die ed preordered with your good selves, i could not get into Revelations like i have with the rest of the series but this just looks awesome, It the only game i'm so hyped for this year
Shnoorum's avatar
I lost my interest in the franchise due to Revelations. The single player was just a bit meh'ish. Bombs didn't really add anything new or exciting at all and that was really the only big update to the game. Glad to say the gameplay I've seen in AC3 has completely restored my faith in the series.
Shnoorum 4 years ago
DubbleJd's avatar
Agreed, not to forget the stupid 'tower defense' crap, that took a lot away from the game for me personally, i still haven't completed the campaign in Revelations but i'll bring myself to do it before AC3 is released, i've watched this video a few times now and just can't wait until october :D
DubbleJd 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Oh god I forgot about that tower crap. I too am trying to complete it before AC3 but October is rather close now and I have Tekken Tag consuming my time. Doubt I'll be able to resist buying it regardless if I've completed Revelations or not. It's looking absolutely amazing
Shnoorum 4 years ago