Glasgow Rangers included within FIFA 13

I'm not sure how many Rangers FC fans are out there reading this, but if there are any (apart from me that is), then you'll be pleased to know that the team has made the cut in this year's FIFA 13, despite being relegated to SFL Division 3.

Browsing through the Rest of the World section, you'll notice that Rangers FC have been included. It was previously thought that EA wouldn't bothering pursing the license to include the team, but it seems like there has been a change of heart (maybe due to demand, or maybe due to me hounding them on twitter).

So there we go, so good news for the ailing club and for all those who want to stage an Old Firm derby.

Edited On 15 Sep, 2012

Comments
I think that this is definatly the right decision, like I said before there is a big enough following to warrant having the in the rest of world section. Will just be interesting to see what star rating they have now.... Lol
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Pretty big honour for a new team in their first year ;)
STEPHEN 2 years ago
Rangers? Isn't that the team that was liquidated? Sevco fans must be annoyed that the old team has been included but not them.
Craig John 2 years ago
I know this off topic, but to be fair, I dont care as I need this answered and shopto's Contact Us is dreadful. I ordered a psn instant code from here about 5 hours a go and still have to receive an email or have any code showing up on my account. It's come up confirmed/despatched under orders but I've received nowt. What's going on?
HappyNoodleBoy 2 years ago
Obsessed lol, can't help yourselves, different company same team. FACT!! Use are clueless penn state. Rangers FC 54 & Counting. Also good bonus that we are included. Thanks for posting.
James 2 years ago
I'm assuming it's just down to fan demand over anything else, can't imagine any other SFL division 3 teams having the same kind of following as Rangers.
skooks 2 years ago
East stirling should definatly have as big of a following!!!
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Good job they included Rangers they do have a good following, I'm just wondering if they'll be worth playing as.
amanda 2 years ago
lol trust Joe to announce this xD Good news for the ailing club though, I'm not Scottish but when following the SPL I always preferred Rangers to Celtic (no, don't start throwing stones lol)
CookieMcCrumble 2 years ago
At least there fans will be happy that they are included in the game, as for what star rating they will get who knows cant see it being that good though.
angelus3889 2 years ago
I am glad they are in the game, love having an old form derby with my mates, even though I support newcastle, there a big part of Scotland history so right call on having them in
stevieg83 2 years ago