Amazon suggests Black Ops includes 'Zombie Campaign'

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 may include some sort of zombie campaign within its story, if a listing on Amazon is anything to go by.

According to a description for the game on the retailers website, Black Ops 2 will have "zombies in gameplay, both as an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option."

It seems unlikely that Treyarch would include zombies within its campaign mode, so we are presuming that this is some sort of mis-worded mix up, perhaps referring to Spec Ops or another mode within the game.

Black Ops 2 arrives on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November. It'll also launch on Wii U soon after.

You can pre-order your copy below.

Edited On 17 Sep, 2012

Comments
amanda 4 years ago
Good, I think the Zombie mode is the only thing most people buy Black Ops for
CookieMcCrumble's avatar
CookieMcCrumble 4 years ago
I'd play zombies more if there was a story to it, the last few zombie mode releases (B'Ops and W@W) I only loaded it up a few times. Having more to it is rather appealing and yeah, I like the sound of that. Hope it's true.
SplitCoreGaming's avatar
SplitCoreGaming 4 years ago
Zombie mode is the only thing that makes this game sell. I have refused to play MW3 after the scam they ran with Cod Elite. I won numerous competitions and never received my prizes. To make things worse the campaign was borderline horrific with its demanding stand here way point system to trigger AI rushes.
VigilantH2O's avatar
VigilantH2O 4 years ago
Zombie mode has always had an element of story to it, ever since "Ni No Kuni" from Call of Duty: World at War. I would be really happy if there was a campaign mode for zombies and it explores element 115 and Richtofen's experiments, though I agree this may be a typo. Guess it could also be a "zombie campaign mode" where the enemies are all zombies?
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
Which map is that? I only ever heard of Nacht der untoten, verruckt, shi no numa, and der reise.
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
angelus3889's avatar
angelus3889 4 years ago
I cant see it being part of the main campaign as where would it fit in and I dont think that you would get twon campaigns but maybe a dlc drop in the future? Who knows.
stevieg83's avatar
stevieg83 4 years ago
Zombie mode in campaign? Hmm not sure if that is a good idea, should just stick to te 4 player wave of enemies as that is the best mode in the game by far
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
To be honest I think two campaigns could be awesome, one normal and one zombie, or like I've though before why not just release a standalone budget zombie game on the store/marketplace or something, with maybe a short campaign and some MP zombie maps etc, Id be all over something like that. Will take more than a zombie campaign though to get me buying CoD on release day again.